We're reading MAUS in English--for me, it's the fifth time or something--and I was suddenly inspired to write a graphic novel.
Duuuuuuuuuuuude. I've finished the first page, and it's actually...pretty awesome. I'm very proud of it--good dialogue, readable handwriting; my mom thought the main characters, husband and wife, were mother and daughter, but not throughout the page, and the opening "montage" is really, really pretty.
This, though, brings up my catalogue of unfinished...things to a lot:
1) THE NOVEL.
2) The NaNo Fun Novel. Of joy.
3) The short story about wormholes and fundamentalists and Asimovean scifi.
4) The short story about the skatepark and the kid's story.
5) The song that's bouncing around my head, which lyrics include "tell me who you want me to be, and I'll be it--but don't ask me to be me," only with rhyme and meter.
6) The illustration for mumuchan
's parody story.
7) The (unstarted) fanfic for A Heart Apart, erythros
8) The vocab list for my pet language, Kilis-Ai.
9)...And the roleplay, which has had its first major subplot all climaxed and gone, and needs an infusion of plot, fast.
I'm sure there's more I can't think of. But this makes me inexpressibly happy and feeling creative.
Nine, baby. NINE CREATIVE THINGIES. How can that NOT be cool?